<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7926318611495410547?origin\x3dhttp://thy-futurelurved.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=1496910732426986542&amp;blogName=-Mute-&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fmute-auditionsea.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fmute-auditionsea.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
♥woah.

9:07 PM
its been a long time since i updated my blog. sorry people! lemme start. ermm... i cant remember whr i stopped, jus remembered whr i wanna start (: okae, last week from mondae to fridae, alot of things happened. cher ask us to do projects. not one teacher, but 4! I REPEAT 4! I was lyke, OMFG whuts wif them? I realised tis isnt my slacking young daes anymore. tis is Anglican HIGH SCHOOL. NOT Anglican kindergarten. I decided to start striving and do my best,and also stop slacking.
this friday, I had GG camp after school. damn tiring luhh! had 6 sets PT den some games... MY PATROL CAME 1ST! (: den got debrief and punishments. and day 1 of camp ended ^_^ nxt dae, reported at school at 745. prepared everything and fell in at 8. lucky not late XD de we had afew activities that make me almost fainted. LOL. luckily ICs damn supportive (: THANKS. and we had bathing parade. I LOVE IT! tats the best activity of the dae. den we had debrief and punishments and den... PRIZE PRESENTATION! my patrol got the most outstanding patrol award and I got the 'carebear' award. damn happy and proud... lastly to say, the sense of achievement cannot be compared to the physical sufferings of the training. it was way above what could be described... (:
<3 Pearlyn
thy-futurelurved

Hopefully, This Will NOT Last Long
うまく行けば、これは 長く 持続しない







ThatHUMANY



Name: Pearlyn <3
School: Anglican High School
Class: 1 Holiness (:
Nick: dun hav and dun wan.
Faves...
-Blue, Pink, Black and White
-Hartt shapes <3
-My school "family" (:
-anything else tat I luv(duh)
Hates...
-Annoying guys
-EVIL schemed ppl
-smart alecs

Fave Music (:Y

-Tik Tok by Kesha
-Watcha Say by Jason Derulo
-Halo by Beyonce
-Miss Independent by NeYo
-Halo by Beyonce
-Baby by Justin Bieber
-One Time by Justin Bieber Like 's
anything u like

MusicY


MusicPlaylist



Wants/NeedsY

LOVE <3
-Yummy chocolates!
-Sleep! (very tired)
-I WAN A HARTT SHAPE COLLECTION! (rawr)
Peace
etc etc


SpeakLoudlyY

Leave Your Footsteps
Tagboard - Dogs
Name:

URL or Email:

Message [Smilies]:


SweetLinkaY

Sweeties
:D ♥Sherwin♥
:D ♥Rachel♥
:D ♥Natalie♥
:D ♥Darryl♥
:D ♥Mummy♥
:D ♥Cherise♥
:D ♥Clarice♥