<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7926318611495410547?origin\x3dhttp://thy-futurelurved.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=1496910732426986542&amp;blogName=-Mute-&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fmute-auditionsea.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fmute-auditionsea.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
♥Whuts the occasion?

7:58 PM
well... Happy valentine's day okae? hmmm... I WANT PRESSIES FROM MY MUH-MI, MEI-MEI and AUNTIES (: Lurv you guys so much, just wan chu to noe (: ermm... so, muh-mi asked me whut I liked... first thing, LOOK AT MY FAVES (: secondly, I dont mind u give me thy... (u noe whut) from yg. I NOE TAT YOU NOE.. rmbr? the i noe(aino) tat u noe (: yo lol. muh-mi, dun tell me whut u wan cos im broke. cant buy you a pressie, sori. okae now... wish everyone a happy valentines day and wish myself too. I LURV MYSELF BUT IM NOT A ZI LIAN!
<3 Pearlyn
thy-futurelurved

Hopefully, This Will NOT Last Long
うまく行けば、これは 長く 持続しない







ThatHUMANY



Name: Pearlyn <3
School: Anglican High School
Class: 1 Holiness (:
Nick: dun hav and dun wan.
Faves...
-Blue, Pink, Black and White
-Hartt shapes <3
-My school "family" (:
-anything else tat I luv(duh)
Hates...
-Annoying guys
-EVIL schemed ppl
-smart alecs

Fave Music (:Y

-Tik Tok by Kesha
-Watcha Say by Jason Derulo
-Halo by Beyonce
-Miss Independent by NeYo
-Halo by Beyonce
-Baby by Justin Bieber
-One Time by Justin Bieber Like 's
anything u like

MusicY


MusicPlaylist



Wants/NeedsY

LOVE <3
-Yummy chocolates!
-Sleep! (very tired)
-I WAN A HARTT SHAPE COLLECTION! (rawr)
Peace
etc etc


SpeakLoudlyY

Leave Your Footsteps
Tagboard - Dogs
Name:

URL or Email:

Message [Smilies]:


SweetLinkaY

Sweeties
:D ♥Sherwin♥
:D ♥Rachel♥
:D ♥Natalie♥
:D ♥Darryl♥
:D ♥Mummy♥
:D ♥Cherise♥
:D ♥Clarice♥