<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7926318611495410547?origin\x3dhttp://thy-futurelurved.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=1496910732426986542&amp;blogName=-Mute-&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fmute-auditionsea.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fmute-auditionsea.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
♥those were suckers~ hope tat u noe.

7:00 PM
those damn guys up there were EFFING-ANNOYING. hate them? hu can be blamed? Darryl of course. I dont noe if he will see tis and i dont care luhh but, HE SUCKS -_- seriously, I hate those badminton guys. so SMART-ALEC. think they are the best? SORRY but NO. more lyke the worst few. DSA nia, think veri clever but lyke shyt. den u go bluh bluh bluh? I dont care lorh. come insult UGs, GO DIE LUHH. Just b'cos you cant do as well doesn't mean you still have to hang your head high. LOSERS! SUCKERS! Just a pile of shyt. Well now, everyone noes tat sports ppl will insult UGs... but why? cos they envy UGs and wanna be lyke UGs BUT CANT. okae now, tis is not a gossip site, JUST EXPRESSING MY ANGER. and I cant find my comment link, so if thr's anything you wanna let me noe, let everyone hu looks at tis blog see it, PUT IT IN THE tagboard (: and now I lyke seriously hope those noobs will see tis luhh. at least they noe how they are lyke. DONT BE SO STUCK UP. its lyke u are walking in the streets half-naked but with your nose high in the air, HOPE YOU GUYS WILL REALISE! I noe, NOOBS! damn angry but I cant do anything, sobs and roar~ HATE THOSE PPL.
<3 Pearlyn
thy-futurelurved

Hopefully, This Will NOT Last Long
うまく行けば、これは 長く 持続しない







ThatHUMANY



Name: Pearlyn <3
School: Anglican High School
Class: 1 Holiness (:
Nick: dun hav and dun wan.
Faves...
-Blue, Pink, Black and White
-Hartt shapes <3
-My school "family" (:
-anything else tat I luv(duh)
Hates...
-Annoying guys
-EVIL schemed ppl
-smart alecs

Fave Music (:Y

-Tik Tok by Kesha
-Watcha Say by Jason Derulo
-Halo by Beyonce
-Miss Independent by NeYo
-Halo by Beyonce
-Baby by Justin Bieber
-One Time by Justin Bieber Like 's
anything u like

MusicY


MusicPlaylist



Wants/NeedsY

LOVE <3
-Yummy chocolates!
-Sleep! (very tired)
-I WAN A HARTT SHAPE COLLECTION! (rawr)
Peace
etc etc


SpeakLoudlyY

Leave Your Footsteps
Tagboard - Dogs
Name:

URL or Email:

Message [Smilies]:


SweetLinkaY

Sweeties
:D ♥Sherwin♥
:D ♥Rachel♥
:D ♥Natalie♥
:D ♥Darryl♥
:D ♥Mummy♥
:D ♥Cherise♥
:D ♥Clarice♥