<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7926318611495410547?origin\x3dhttp://thy-futurelurved.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=1496910732426986542&amp;blogName=-Mute-&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fmute-auditionsea.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fmute-auditionsea.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
♥todae... imma bored gal now.

12:39 PM
well, today... nothing to tok about. everything, DO HOMEWORK...okae fine. mybe thrs tis little smthng to tok about? (: woke out by stupid noises made by.. I dunno hu?
okae, well. woke up at 750
stupid ppl. made me wait till 850.
lol finally leave house zz.
reach tampinese cc macdonalds at 910
wait for my father give us money to buy food
wait so long den my food finally arrive. lol
yum yum
eat finish liao.
buy weekly groceries cos my mum cooks
(my mum's blog link is b'low. I created de (: )
wait at the car for her to come...
yay the car is movin' home.
reach condo multistory carpark
father park car (duh)
walk up to my house and I SAW SO MANY CUTE LITTLE BABY SNAILS. AWW... wish them gd luck (dun get stepped!)
reach home liao. pack groceries.
DO HOMEWORK
finish.
here I am (: blogging away.
now, I dunno whut to blog le (:
bye ppl for now.
<3 Pearlyn
thy-futurelurved

Hopefully, This Will NOT Last Long
うまく行けば、これは 長く 持続しない







ThatHUMANY



Name: Pearlyn <3
School: Anglican High School
Class: 1 Holiness (:
Nick: dun hav and dun wan.
Faves...
-Blue, Pink, Black and White
-Hartt shapes <3
-My school "family" (:
-anything else tat I luv(duh)
Hates...
-Annoying guys
-EVIL schemed ppl
-smart alecs

Fave Music (:Y

-Tik Tok by Kesha
-Watcha Say by Jason Derulo
-Halo by Beyonce
-Miss Independent by NeYo
-Halo by Beyonce
-Baby by Justin Bieber
-One Time by Justin Bieber Like 's
anything u like

MusicY


MusicPlaylist



Wants/NeedsY

LOVE <3
-Yummy chocolates!
-Sleep! (very tired)
-I WAN A HARTT SHAPE COLLECTION! (rawr)
Peace
etc etc


SpeakLoudlyY

Leave Your Footsteps
Tagboard - Dogs
Name:

URL or Email:

Message [Smilies]:


SweetLinkaY

Sweeties
:D ♥Sherwin♥
:D ♥Rachel♥
:D ♥Natalie♥
:D ♥Darryl♥
:D ♥Mummy♥
:D ♥Cherise♥
:D ♥Clarice♥